Casinos Austria International Belgium SA, having its registered office at Rue Grétrystraat 16-20 at 1000 Brussels is introducing a player reward program called Royal Rewards.
These Terms and Conditions are effective from the launch date of the Royal Rewards program, 21 July 2018 (the “Effective Date”), and apply to each participant in the Program.
Additional terms and conditions may apply in relation to specific offers, products and services and will be available via the Website, Kiosk and other methods of communication.
Part A – Definitions
Unless the context requires otherwise:
"Program" means Royal Rewards, the name of the Reward Program;
"The Casino" refers to Grand Casino Brussels Viage / Casinos Austria International Belgium SA;
"Card" means the Membership card for Grand Casino Brussels Viage;
"Member" means the person who is a member of the Casino and whose name is registered on the Card;
"Participant" means the Member who participates in the Program;
"Data" means data personal to a Member;
"Reward Points, Royal Points or Point(s)”; means the credits earned by a Member under the Program and credited to a Member's account;
"Voucher(s)" means a printed or electronic ticket or voucher for services, discounts or products;
"Reward(s)" means goods or services supplied by us upon redemption of an appropriate number of Points, or a service or benefit offered for free or at a discount;
"Kiosk" refers to the electronic terminal located in the Casino where Members can view their Points, sign up to email communications and access targeted Vouchers and Rewards;
"Fraud" includes fraud, dishonesty and deceit and in particular:
- knowingly supplying incorrect information to accrue Points;
- attempting to accrue Points for activity other than that of the Member;
- using or attempting to use stolen or counterfeit Vouchers;
- selling, bartering and/or purchasing Points unless otherwise permitted under the Terms and Conditions;
- attempting to use Points or obtain Rewards dishonestly;
- knowingly benefiting from the Fraud or Misconduct of another Member or individual.
"Loss" means losses, costs, damages, injuries, accidents or claims (whether direct or indirect) suffered by Members in connection with the provision of the Program;
- failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions
- attempting to obtain Points or Rewards by Fraud;
- misconduct whilst using Casino facilities;
- misconduct in dealing with our staff.
"Website" means the pages applicable to the Program available at www.The Casino.be or such other domain name as made available from time to time.
Part B – Participation in the Program
- The Program is open to individuals who are 21 years of age or older, who hold a valid membership card, and are permitted to enter under Belgian law.
- Participation is offered at our discretion and we may refuse participation to any applicant without giving justification.
- In order to participate in the Program the Member must provide explicit consent when registering at the Casino reception to receive their Card. By consenting the Member gives the Casino permission to process and use the data generated by the use of the Card.
- Further, after consenting the Member can benefit from targeted communications and rewards by providing additional personal information at the Kiosk (Email, Birthday, etc.)
- Members agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) and the information on the Website.
- Multiple participation is not permitted and each Member must maintain only one Card. In the case of duplication of Cards, all Cards (other than the first Card approved by us) will be cancelled. Any duplicate Points will be cancelled.
- The Card is the property of the Casino. The Casino refuses to accept any liability in the event of damage suffered due to the abuse or loss of the Card. Management may withdraw the card without giving any justification.
- We reserve the right to audit a Member's account and records without notice to the Member to check for compliance with these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable rules, regulations or terms and conditions. All decisions made by The Casino in this regard are irrevocable.
- The Casino cannot be held liable if, in the event of force majeure, circumstances beyond its control or in the event of justified necessity, it is forced to shorten, prolong, postpone, change or cancel the Program or any elements of the Program. Participants of the Program cannot claim compensation.
- Correspondence will be sent to the Member's last preferred mailing address and/or the e-mail address or other as provided by the Member.
- Correspondence related to the Program should be sent to: The Marketing Department (Royal Rewards), Grand Casino Brussels Viage, Rue Grétrystraat 16-20, Brussels 1000, or you may email [email protected]
- We will not be responsible for late, lost or misdirected communications.
Part C – Points, Rewards and Vouchers
- Participants can collect Points when playing electronic gaming machines at the Casino. The number of Points collected will depend on the type of machine played, the bets made, and the duration of play.
- It is possible for Participants to collect extra Points during special events and promotions.
- 1 Point normally has a value equivalent to EUR 0.01 when exchanged for promotional credits (free play at the slots) or when redeemed for Rewards, Vouchers, F&B and other merchandise/services as made available by the Casino. Points, Rewards and Vouchers do not have any cash value.
- The Card type (status) will be determined in part by an evaluation of points earned, with a review usually undertaken annually. Refer to the website for more information.
- Unused Vouchers redeemed using Points may be refunded for Points at the cash desk within their validity period as indicated on the Voucher.
- If a Member has not earned or redeemed Points for 12 consecutive months, all Points that have accrued to that date will expire.
- Points, Rewards and Vouchers are valid for personal use only and may not be purchased by, sold to, bartered or otherwise transferred to other persons. You agree to present your Card if requested to do so in relation to the collection/redemption of Points or use of Rewards and Vouchers.
- The Casino is not obliged to honour and will not be held responsible for the incorrect allocation of Points, Rewards or Rewards as a consequence of a malfunction of gaming equipment and/or systems software & hardware.
- Any unauthorised use, procurement or redemption of Points, Rewards and Vouchers, contrary to these Terms and Conditions will, unless explicitly authorised, constitute a fundamental breach by the Member of these Terms and Conditions. All Points, Rewards and Vouchers may be confiscated in such circumstances, and the Member may be excluded from the Program or even the Casino.
- Risk (for example, theft or unauthorised or fraudulent use) associated with Points passes to the Member as soon as Points are recorded on the Member's account, or when Vouchers or Rewards are awarded to or redeemed by the Member. We may cancel any Rewards, Vouchers or redemptions we reasonably believe to be unauthorised or fraudulent, but we are not liable for unauthorised or fraudulent use arising due to the actions of the Member or the failure by the Member to adhere to these Terms and Conditions. You cannot hold us responsible if a person is able to spend Points in your account as a result of you not taking appropriate care of your Card. It is your responsibility to keep secure any information that might identify you and allow access to your Card. To reduce the risk of someone else spending Points in your account, treat your Card as you would a credit-card. If you lose your Card you should inform us immediately.
- You are the holder of Points, Rewards and Vouchers and are responsible for their security. We are the owner of all Points, Rewards and Vouchers and they remain our property at all times.
- Participation in the Program will terminate:
- Upon the death of a Member.
- If we reasonably believe that you have committed an act of Fraud or Misconduct.
- Through voluntary self-exclusion, being barred by the Gaming Commission, or being barred for breaches of the Membership Agreement.
- Upon your request to terminate participation in the Program. By informing us in writing that you no longer wish to participate and by exchanging your Membership card for a non-Points earning card at the Reception, you will be removed from the Program. This does not relieve you of any continuing obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- Whenever participation in the Program terminates, all accumulated Points, Rewards and Vouchers will be cancelled.
Part D - Data Protection
Your personal data will not be shared with third parties, only with processors that have a processor contract with Grand Casino Brussels Viage. The processing of your data is governed in accordance with the GDPR.
The management of Grand Casino Brussels Viage reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions which will be noticed clearly at the entrance of the casino during 30 days following the changes.