Coronavirus/COVID-19: reopening of Grand Casino Brussels VIAGE
Grand Casino Brussels VIAGE is open again to the public since 9 June 2021. You can read below all the prevention measures and practical information. Keep following us @viage.entertainment and discover news and information.
VIAGE has taken all necessary precautions to partially reopen
1. When will Grand Casino Brussels VIAGE reopen?
The slot machines and the table games ( poker not included) are open again, but with an eye on the safety of both our clients and staff. We hope to be able to open the Poker Room & The restaurant soon.
2. Which measures should I follow during my visit?
In order to ensure a safe and pleasant visit for everyone, we ask clients to respect following measures:
- Inside the casino, the rules of social distancing should be applied.
- Customers and staff will need to wear a mask inside the casino.
- In order to reduce the risk of contamination, the cloakroom will be closed.
- We kindly ask you to travel as lightly as possible. Large bags and trolleys will be refused.
- The sanitary facilities and other sensitive areas (handles, doors) will be cleaned on a regular basis.
- We will not accept group reservations until further notice.
- To ensure good had hygiene we provide many hand sanitiser for your use throughout the venue.
In addition to these special measures, our usual visitor rules continue to apply
3. What else can I do?
Protect yourself and others:
- Stay at home if you’re sick
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres when you are outside.
- Limit your physical social contacts.
- Wear a mouth mask on public transport and in busy public spaces.
- Use a new paper handkerchief each time and throw it away in a closed garbage can.
- No handkerchief? Cough or sneeze on the inside of your elbow.
More information about the COVID-19 virus and prevention measures on www.info-coronavirus.be.