To enter the casino you must be over 21 years old and have a valid ID with you.
- Guests must observe the smart casual dress code upon entering the Casino.
- Clothing and footwear should be neat, clean, smart and inoffensive. Guests are requested not to wear shorts above the knee, tracksuits or sleeveless or cropped T-shirts.
- A decision whether appearance is suitable will be made on a case-by-case basis, at the discretion of management.
- Any item which fully or partially conceals facial features is not permitted – this includes masks, hoods, brimmed hats or caps, sunglasses and face veils.
- Coats and heavy or bulky jackets are strictly prohibited in the gaming areas and may be kept in the cloakroom near reception (at a small charge).
- Bags, backpacks, purses and cases are subject to search. Large bags are strictly prohibited in the gaming areas and may be kept in the cloakroom near reception (at a small charge). We do not accept bags larger than a typical airline cabin bag ( maximum 55 cm x 45 cm x 25 cm, or 125 linear cm).
- The casino does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of any items kept in the cloakroom.
- No firearms or other weapons are allowed to be carried into any area of the building.
Would you like to know more about the conditions in the casino?